Linda Man Faces Charges Of Exposing Himself To Women Multiple Times
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) – A 25-year-old Linda man is in jail and facing charges in Yuba and Sutter counties of exposing himself to women by driving up to them and asking if they “want to see something.”
Allen Edward Gordon was arrested by the Marysville Police Department on Friday and booked into the Yuba County Jail on indecent exposure charges. He pleaded not guilty on Monday and is being held on $45,000 bail.
Gordon already was arrested by the Yuba County Sheriff’s Department in January and arrested again in Yuba City on Feb. 9 on similar charges.
He faces a jury trial in Yuba County on July 24 and in Sutter County on Sept. 11.