Linda Man Faces Charges Of Exposing Himself To Women Multiple Times
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) – A 25-year-old Linda man is in jail and facing charges in Yuba and Sutter counties of exposing himself to women by driving up to them and asking if they “want to see something.”
Allen Edward Gordon was arrested by the Marysville Police Department on Friday and booked into the Yuba County Jail on indecent exposure charges. He pleaded not guilty on Monday and is being held on $45,000 bail.
Gordon already was arrested by the Yuba County Sheriff’s Department in January and arrested again in Yuba City on Feb. 9 on similar charges.
He faces a jury trial in Yuba County on July 24 and in Sutter County on Sept. 11.