Linda Man Faces Charges Of Exposing Himself To Women Multiple Times
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) – A 25-year-old Linda man is in jail and facing charges in Yuba and Sutter counties of exposing himself to women by driving up to them and asking if they “want to see something.”
Allen Edward Gordon was arrested by the Marysville Police Department on Friday and booked into the Yuba County Jail on indecent exposure charges. He pleaded not guilty on Monday and is being held on $45,000 bail.
Gordon already was arrested by the Yuba County Sheriff’s Department in January and arrested again in Yuba City on Feb. 9 on similar charges.
He faces a jury trial in Yuba County on July 24 and in Sutter County on Sept. 11.