Linda Man Faces Charges Of Exposing Himself To Women Multiple Times
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) – A 25-year-old Linda man is in jail and facing charges in Yuba and Sutter counties of exposing himself to women by driving up to them and asking if they “want to see something.”
Allen Edward Gordon was arrested by the Marysville Police Department on Friday and booked into the Yuba County Jail on indecent exposure charges. He pleaded not guilty on Monday and is being held on $45,000 bail.
Gordon already was arrested by the Yuba County Sheriff’s Department in January and arrested again in Yuba City on Feb. 9 on similar charges.
He faces a jury trial in Yuba County on July 24 and in Sutter County on Sept. 11.