Linda Man Faces Charges Of Exposing Himself To Women Multiple Times
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) – A 25-year-old Linda man is in jail and facing charges in Yuba and Sutter counties of exposing himself to women by driving up to them and asking if they “want to see something.”
Allen Edward Gordon was arrested by the Marysville Police Department on Friday and booked into the Yuba County Jail on indecent exposure charges. He pleaded not guilty on Monday and is being held on $45,000 bail.
Gordon already was arrested by the Yuba County Sheriff’s Department in January and arrested again in Yuba City on Feb. 9 on similar charges.
He faces a jury trial in Yuba County on July 24 and in Sutter County on Sept. 11.