Sleeping Central Valley Mother Suffocates Infant Son In Bed
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
WATERFORD, Stanislaus County (CBS/AP) — A sleeping Central Valley mother has apparently rolled over and killed her newborn boy asleep in the same bed.
Emergency responders were called to the Waterford home on Monday because the infant wasn’t breathing. Waterford is a city near Modesto in the San Joaquin Valley.
The infant was later pronounced dead at Oak Valley Hospital in Oakdale.
Deputy Royjindar Singh said there’s no sign of trauma or foul play. An autopsy was planned.
There were no details about the mother or how long she was asleep before realizing what had happened.