Sleeping Central Valley Mother Suffocates Infant Son In Bed
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WATERFORD, Stanislaus County (CBS/AP) — A sleeping Central Valley mother has apparently rolled over and killed her newborn boy asleep in the same bed.
Emergency responders were called to the Waterford home on Monday because the infant wasn’t breathing. Waterford is a city near Modesto in the San Joaquin Valley.
The infant was later pronounced dead at Oak Valley Hospital in Oakdale.
Deputy Royjindar Singh said there’s no sign of trauma or foul play. An autopsy was planned.
There were no details about the mother or how long she was asleep before realizing what had happened.