Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Mather Field
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Some frightening moments for several people onboard a small plane that had to make an emergency landing in Sacramento Friday morning.
The pilot of a plane with eight people on board declared an in-flight emergency saying his plane was ‘running rough’ and requested to make an emergency landing at Mather Field just after 11:00 a.m. Friday.
Fire fighters say the plane had to dump fuel before getting clearance to land.
After a few minutes, the pilot was able to land the plane safely.
No one was hurt.