Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Mather Field
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Some frightening moments for several people onboard a small plane that had to make an emergency landing in Sacramento Friday morning.
The pilot of a plane with eight people on board declared an in-flight emergency saying his plane was ‘running rough’ and requested to make an emergency landing at Mather Field just after 11:00 a.m. Friday.
Fire fighters say the plane had to dump fuel before getting clearance to land.
After a few minutes, the pilot was able to land the plane safely.
No one was hurt.