Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Mather Field
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Some frightening moments for several people onboard a small plane that had to make an emergency landing in Sacramento Friday morning.
The pilot of a plane with eight people on board declared an in-flight emergency saying his plane was ‘running rough’ and requested to make an emergency landing at Mather Field just after 11:00 a.m. Friday.
Fire fighters say the plane had to dump fuel before getting clearance to land.
After a few minutes, the pilot was able to land the plane safely.
No one was hurt.