Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Mather Field
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Some frightening moments for several people onboard a small plane that had to make an emergency landing in Sacramento Friday morning.
The pilot of a plane with eight people on board declared an in-flight emergency saying his plane was ‘running rough’ and requested to make an emergency landing at Mather Field just after 11:00 a.m. Friday.
Fire fighters say the plane had to dump fuel before getting clearance to land.
After a few minutes, the pilot was able to land the plane safely.
No one was hurt.