Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Mather Field
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Some frightening moments for several people onboard a small plane that had to make an emergency landing in Sacramento Friday morning.
The pilot of a plane with eight people on board declared an in-flight emergency saying his plane was ‘running rough’ and requested to make an emergency landing at Mather Field just after 11:00 a.m. Friday.
Fire fighters say the plane had to dump fuel before getting clearance to land.
After a few minutes, the pilot was able to land the plane safely.
No one was hurt.