Grass Fire Burns Near Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento City firefighters knocked down a grass fire east of the Sacramento International Airport on Tuesday afternoon.
The fire broke out just before 2 Tuesday afternoon off of Metro Air Parkway.
The flames scorched two acres and burned about a dozen hay bales. Investigators say a spark from malfunctioning farm equipment started the fire.
Crews battled the fire both on the ground and in the air. There were no reports of any injuries or any structure damage.