More Arrests Made In Killing Of Alleged Pimp
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Police have arrested two more people in connection with the fatal shooting of a man a San Francisco couple suspected was pimping and beating their daughter.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that 26-year-old Antonio Gilton and 35-year-old Alfonso Williams will be charged with murder, conspiracy to commit murder and possessing a firearm as convicted felons.
Police initially said 38-year-old Barry Gilton and his girlfriend, 37-year-old Lupe Mercado, murdered 22-year-old Calvin Sneed after learning their 17-year-old daughter might be working as a prostitute for him. Sneed was shot in his car on June 4.
The pair pleaded not guilty. Their relationship to the two men arrested Wednesday is not clear
Attorneys for the couple say Sneed had been pimping the girl, but say the couple did not kill Sneed.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)