More Arrests Made In Killing Of Alleged Pimp
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Police have arrested two more people in connection with the fatal shooting of a man a San Francisco couple suspected was pimping and beating their daughter.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that 26-year-old Antonio Gilton and 35-year-old Alfonso Williams will be charged with murder, conspiracy to commit murder and possessing a firearm as convicted felons.
Police initially said 38-year-old Barry Gilton and his girlfriend, 37-year-old Lupe Mercado, murdered 22-year-old Calvin Sneed after learning their 17-year-old daughter might be working as a prostitute for him. Sneed was shot in his car on June 4.
The pair pleaded not guilty. Their relationship to the two men arrested Wednesday is not clear
Attorneys for the couple say Sneed had been pimping the girl, but say the couple did not kill Sneed.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)