UPDATE: Missing Santa Clara Police Dog Found
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A police dog from the Santa Clara Police Department that went missing in Roseville after being spooked by fireworks has been found.
He went missing after he jumped the backyard fence of a home near Pleasant Grove Boulevard and Fiddyment Road at around 9 p.m. Wednesday.
Ivo was found Wednesday night and turned in to the Placer SPCA shelter on Thursday afternoon.
Ivo’s handler had let him out in the backyard of a home for a minute when a firework suddenly went off and spooked the animal.
Many dogs get startled by fireworks and run away around the 4th of July holiday period. Any time you’ve lost or found a pet in the Roseville area, please report it to the Placer SPCA. They’re the community’s clearinghouse for lost and found pets, to help reunite pets with their owners. To download a lost or found pet form, and for more tips to help you find a lost pet, visit their website at www.placerspca.org , or call them at (916)782-7722.