Woodland Girl Burned While Playing With Fireworks
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A 6-year-old girl in Woodland was burned Wednesday night while playing with fireworks, say police.
The child was in the 800 block of Harvard Bend playing with a sparkler when her clothes caught fire. The flames were put out, but not before the girl was burned. She was taken to the UCD Medical center for treatment of her injuries, which are non life-threatening.
Police say the sparkler the girl was playing with was legal, and say she was being supervised by her parents at the time.
Police are investigating the incident as an accident.