Roseville Solar Company Promises To Hire 60 Workers In 60 Days
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A local company says it plans to hire 60 people in the next 60 days to cope with a big surge for its services.
“There’s a huge demand for clean solar energy in the Sacramento area, so we’re helping to fill that need,” said Liz Freeman of Paramount Solar on Tuesday.
In a big way.
Roseville-based Paramount Solar says it’ll add 60 new positions in the next 60 days for all types of jobs within the organization.
“You know, it ranges from entry level, so it’s perfect for recent college graduates, all the way up to seasoned sales professionals,” she said.
Experience in solar isn’t necessary. What is? Good people skills and a professional appearance.
Here’s how to reserve your spot for Saturday’s job fair. Go to paramountsolar.com/jobs, fill out the information to reserve a time from 10 to 2 (the first hour is already filled) and be ready to shine in a crowded field.
“We’re expecting and we’re hoping for anywhere from 180 to 300, maybe even 500 applicants,” Freeman said.
Paramount Solar calls this hiring spree the first big wave. They plan to hire the rest of the year.
“We’ve seen such an increase in demand that, you know, we’re filling that demand right now,” she said.