36-Year-Old Auburn Resident Arrested On Molestation Charges
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
On Wednesday at approximately 7:00 pm, Auburn police arrested 36-year-old Joshua Grant for allegedly molesting a 9-year-old girl.
Det. Dustin McLaughlin went to an apartment located in the 1000 block of Red Hawk Lane and arrested Grant for the sexual acts that allegedly that occurred sometime in 2011, but were reported until May 26, 2012, after the girl told her mother.
Auburn police say that Grant and the victim knew each other.
Grant, an Auburn resident, is currently being held in the Placer County Jail on $2 million bail.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with any information on this matter is asked to call Mclaughlin at (530) 823-4237 ext 221.