36-Year-Old Auburn Resident Arrested On Molestation Charges
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
On Wednesday at approximately 7:00 pm, Auburn police arrested 36-year-old Joshua Grant for allegedly molesting a 9-year-old girl.
Det. Dustin McLaughlin went to an apartment located in the 1000 block of Red Hawk Lane and arrested Grant for the sexual acts that allegedly that occurred sometime in 2011, but were reported until May 26, 2012, after the girl told her mother.
Auburn police say that Grant and the victim knew each other.
Grant, an Auburn resident, is currently being held in the Placer County Jail on $2 million bail.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with any information on this matter is asked to call Mclaughlin at (530) 823-4237 ext 221.