36-Year-Old Auburn Resident Arrested On Molestation Charges
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
On Wednesday at approximately 7:00 pm, Auburn police arrested 36-year-old Joshua Grant for allegedly molesting a 9-year-old girl.
Det. Dustin McLaughlin went to an apartment located in the 1000 block of Red Hawk Lane and arrested Grant for the sexual acts that allegedly that occurred sometime in 2011, but were reported until May 26, 2012, after the girl told her mother.
Auburn police say that Grant and the victim knew each other.
Grant, an Auburn resident, is currently being held in the Placer County Jail on $2 million bail.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with any information on this matter is asked to call Mclaughlin at (530) 823-4237 ext 221.