36-Year-Old Auburn Resident Arrested On Molestation Charges
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
On Wednesday at approximately 7:00 pm, Auburn police arrested 36-year-old Joshua Grant for allegedly molesting a 9-year-old girl.
Det. Dustin McLaughlin went to an apartment located in the 1000 block of Red Hawk Lane and arrested Grant for the sexual acts that allegedly that occurred sometime in 2011, but were reported until May 26, 2012, after the girl told her mother.
Auburn police say that Grant and the victim knew each other.
Grant, an Auburn resident, is currently being held in the Placer County Jail on $2 million bail.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with any information on this matter is asked to call Mclaughlin at (530) 823-4237 ext 221.