Sonora Woman Reportedly Slaps Boyfriend For Buying Wrong Beer
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SONORA (CBS13) – A Sonora woman was arrested Wednesday night after she allegedly slapped her boyfriend for buying her the wrong kind of beer and then fought with responded deputies.
Tuolumne County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the home of Danielle Holt, 27, at about 9:30 p.m. Holt’s boyfriend told them that she had gotten drunk and talked him into walking to the store to buy more beer.
When he returned with the wrong kind and refused to go back to the store, she slapped him across the face, the man said.
When deputies arrested Holt, she reportedly began fighting and screaming and had to be physically removed from the home.
She reportedly kicked a chair at her boyfriend and then kicked at the deputies as they tried to put her in the back of a patrol car. Eventually a Hobble restraint had to be applied in order to transport Holt to the county jail, where she was booked for battery and resisting arrest.