Former Isleton Police Chief Says He Was Attacked In His Own Backyard
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – The former Isleton police chief says someone attacked him in his own backyard leaving him with a fractured rib.
Steve Adams says he was outside his home checking on a suspicious noise when a man sprayed something in his eyes, temporarily blinding him, then the man beat him up.
Roseville police confirm they are investigating.
It’s the latest in a series of strange incidents Adams says has happened since Isleton fired him including a message sprayed on his fence reading “your family dead.”