Former Isleton Police Chief Says He Was Attacked In His Own Backyard
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – The former Isleton police chief says someone attacked him in his own backyard leaving him with a fractured rib.
Steve Adams says he was outside his home checking on a suspicious noise when a man sprayed something in his eyes, temporarily blinding him, then the man beat him up.
Roseville police confirm they are investigating.
It’s the latest in a series of strange incidents Adams says has happened since Isleton fired him including a message sprayed on his fence reading “your family dead.”