Former Isleton Police Chief Says He Was Attacked In His Own Backyard
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – The former Isleton police chief says someone attacked him in his own backyard leaving him with a fractured rib.
Steve Adams says he was outside his home checking on a suspicious noise when a man sprayed something in his eyes, temporarily blinding him, then the man beat him up.
Roseville police confirm they are investigating.
It’s the latest in a series of strange incidents Adams says has happened since Isleton fired him including a message sprayed on his fence reading “your family dead.”