Former Isleton Police Chief Says He Was Attacked In His Own Backyard
Don't Miss This
- Stockton Police Employee Hit While Crossing Street Dies
- Davis Children Offer Grinch Free Cookies In Return For Stolen Christmas Lights
- Women Chased On Interstate 80 By Driver Posing As Sheriff’s Deputy In Alleged Road Rage Incident
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – The former Isleton police chief says someone attacked him in his own backyard leaving him with a fractured rib.
Steve Adams says he was outside his home checking on a suspicious noise when a man sprayed something in his eyes, temporarily blinding him, then the man beat him up.
Roseville police confirm they are investigating.
It’s the latest in a series of strange incidents Adams says has happened since Isleton fired him including a message sprayed on his fence reading “your family dead.”