Former Isleton Police Chief Says He Was Attacked In His Own Backyard
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – The former Isleton police chief says someone attacked him in his own backyard leaving him with a fractured rib.
Steve Adams says he was outside his home checking on a suspicious noise when a man sprayed something in his eyes, temporarily blinding him, then the man beat him up.
Roseville police confirm they are investigating.
It’s the latest in a series of strange incidents Adams says has happened since Isleton fired him including a message sprayed on his fence reading “your family dead.”