Skimming Device Discovered At Placer County Bank ATM
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – The Auburn Police Department is investigating after a skimming device was found on the ATM machine at a bank over the weekend.
About 3:00pm Sunday, an Auburn resident went to the US Bank at 730 High Street and used the walk-up ATM machine.
When he was finished, he noticed the ATM card slot appeared to be loose and discovered a false front on the card slot.
He called Auburn Police who searched the area and check other bank ATM machines for other skimming devices. They did not find any.
Police notified US Bank Security Division who will be conducting an investigation along with Auburn Police.