Skimming Device Discovered At Placer County Bank ATM
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – The Auburn Police Department is investigating after a skimming device was found on the ATM machine at a bank over the weekend.
About 3:00pm Sunday, an Auburn resident went to the US Bank at 730 High Street and used the walk-up ATM machine.
When he was finished, he noticed the ATM card slot appeared to be loose and discovered a false front on the card slot.
He called Auburn Police who searched the area and check other bank ATM machines for other skimming devices. They did not find any.
Police notified US Bank Security Division who will be conducting an investigation along with Auburn Police.