Skimming Device Discovered At Placer County Bank ATM
Don't Miss This
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
- Ancient Swamp Creature Named After Mick Jagger (KYMX)
- Woman Convicted In Torching Of Ex-Boyfriend’s Bed
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – The Auburn Police Department is investigating after a skimming device was found on the ATM machine at a bank over the weekend.
About 3:00pm Sunday, an Auburn resident went to the US Bank at 730 High Street and used the walk-up ATM machine.
When he was finished, he noticed the ATM card slot appeared to be loose and discovered a false front on the card slot.
He called Auburn Police who searched the area and check other bank ATM machines for other skimming devices. They did not find any.
Police notified US Bank Security Division who will be conducting an investigation along with Auburn Police.