Skimming Device Discovered At Placer County Bank ATM
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
AUBURN (CBS13) – The Auburn Police Department is investigating after a skimming device was found on the ATM machine at a bank over the weekend.
About 3:00pm Sunday, an Auburn resident went to the US Bank at 730 High Street and used the walk-up ATM machine.
When he was finished, he noticed the ATM card slot appeared to be loose and discovered a false front on the card slot.
He called Auburn Police who searched the area and check other bank ATM machines for other skimming devices. They did not find any.
Police notified US Bank Security Division who will be conducting an investigation along with Auburn Police.