Skimming Device Discovered At Placer County Bank ATM
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – The Auburn Police Department is investigating after a skimming device was found on the ATM machine at a bank over the weekend.
About 3:00pm Sunday, an Auburn resident went to the US Bank at 730 High Street and used the walk-up ATM machine.
When he was finished, he noticed the ATM card slot appeared to be loose and discovered a false front on the card slot.
He called Auburn Police who searched the area and check other bank ATM machines for other skimming devices. They did not find any.
Police notified US Bank Security Division who will be conducting an investigation along with Auburn Police.