Third Person Dies From Head-On Crash In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – A third person has died as a result of a crash last week involving a small bus carrying disabled passengers and a pickup truck near Davis.
Officials from Mercy San Juan say Laura Sue Weiderholt died Friday. She was a passenger on the bus. Another person on the bus and the driver the truck were also killed.
The accident occurred on County Road 102 and County Road 29 just north of Davis on Wednesday afternoon.
California Highway Patrol says the two vehicles collided head on after the Ford F-250 pickup truck drifted into the lane of the bus belonging to United Cerebral Palsy of greater Sacramento.
The first bus victim was identified Thursday as Sara Rae Johnson, an aide with UCP. The truck driver was identified as Jeff Rivas of Woodland.