Third Person Dies From Head-On Crash In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – A third person has died as a result of a crash last week involving a small bus carrying disabled passengers and a pickup truck near Davis.
Officials from Mercy San Juan say Laura Sue Weiderholt died Friday. She was a passenger on the bus. Another person on the bus and the driver the truck were also killed.
The accident occurred on County Road 102 and County Road 29 just north of Davis on Wednesday afternoon.
California Highway Patrol says the two vehicles collided head on after the Ford F-250 pickup truck drifted into the lane of the bus belonging to United Cerebral Palsy of greater Sacramento.
The first bus victim was identified Thursday as Sara Rae Johnson, an aide with UCP. The truck driver was identified as Jeff Rivas of Woodland.