UPDATE: Vacaville Man Dies After Beating On 4th Of July
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – A 20-year-old who had been in a coma since being beaten on 4th of July has died.
Tyler Grande died Sunday morning after his family decided to have him removed from life support and have his organs donated.
The 20-year-old has been in a medically induced coma when a holiday celebration ended with a brutal beating.
Witnesses say Grande had just arrived to an Independence Day block party on Garden Circle in Vacaville when a fight broke out.
When he tried to intervene, Grande was punched in the head, and according to his mother, he was then “stomped out.”
Despite more than 200 possible witnesses at the party, no arrests have been made.