UPDATE: Vacaville Man Dies After Beating On 4th Of July
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – A 20-year-old who had been in a coma since being beaten on 4th of July has died.
Tyler Grande died Sunday morning after his family decided to have him removed from life support and have his organs donated.
The 20-year-old has been in a medically induced coma when a holiday celebration ended with a brutal beating.
Witnesses say Grande had just arrived to an Independence Day block party on Garden Circle in Vacaville when a fight broke out.
When he tried to intervene, Grande was punched in the head, and according to his mother, he was then “stomped out.”
Despite more than 200 possible witnesses at the party, no arrests have been made.