UPDATE: Vacaville Man Dies After Beating On 4th Of July
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – A 20-year-old who had been in a coma since being beaten on 4th of July has died.
Tyler Grande died Sunday morning after his family decided to have him removed from life support and have his organs donated.
The 20-year-old has been in a medically induced coma when a holiday celebration ended with a brutal beating.
Witnesses say Grande had just arrived to an Independence Day block party on Garden Circle in Vacaville when a fight broke out.
When he tried to intervene, Grande was punched in the head, and according to his mother, he was then “stomped out.”
Despite more than 200 possible witnesses at the party, no arrests have been made.