At Least One Dead In Accident At Elk Grove Intersection
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – At least one person has died in a fatal crash at a busy Elk Grove intersection.
Elk Grove police and fire are working the accident at Bradshaw and Grant Line roads.
The fire department says one person is confirmed dead and another is in critical condition.
Bradshaw Road between Elk Grove Boulevard and Grant Line Road will be closed for several hours.
No other information was immediately available.