Roseville Man Arrested On Child Sexual Molestation Charges
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A Roseville man was arrested late last month on child sexual molestation charges, and police are concerned there could be more victims.
“It’s frightening. Very frightening,” said Mark Woods, Nodine’s neighbor.
Detectives arrested Michael Scott Nodine, 45, on June 26 on suspicion of sexually abusing a minor child over a period of more than 10 years. Since his arrest Nodine has been charged with two additional offenses related to the sexual abuse of minor children. He’s being held in the Placer County Jail in lieu of $1 million bail.
Detectives are continuing to investigate Nodine’s activities and contacts with children, and now believe he may have molested other children. Potential victims could include boys or girls ranging in age from 5 to the mid-teens.
Nodine has lived in both Rocklin and Roseville over the past several years when the alleged abuse occurred, and he’s worked in Folsom.
Nodine and his wife operated The Reptile Den in Roseville that often hosted children’s parties and other events.
Detectives believe that Nodine contacted his alleged victims through family or social relationships.
“We have four children and there’s a lot children in the neighborhood,” said Woods.
He also plays video games and may have contacted children through web-based gaming groups, police said.
Anyone with any information on this case is asked to call the Roseville Police Department’s Investigation Unit at (916) 774-5070.