UPDATED: Rumsey Canyon Fire In Yolo County 85 Percent Contained, Burns 520 Acres
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
GUINDA (CBS13) – As of Sunday night, the wildfire burning in Yolo County is 85 percent contained after spreading to 520 acres.
The fire started around 10:15 a.m. on Saturday near Highway 16 and Forest Avenue in the Rumsey Canyon area of Guinda, which is about 10 miles north of Cache Creek Casino.
More than 400 firefighters are battling the blaze.
Cal Fire is reporting there have been four minor injuries. The fire has burned up the Blue Ridge and has destroyed multiple commercial vehicles.