Man Arrested After Allegedly Shooting Daughter’s Boyfriend Multiple Times
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 50-year-old man arrested after allegedly shooting his daughter’s boyfriend multiple times late Monday evening has been identified.
Sacramento Police say the suspect is Michael Dean Raner.
At about 9:05 p.m., police responded to a report of a shooting in the 100 block of Stanford Avenue.
When officers arrived, they found a 41-year-old man on the ground with multiple gunshot wounds to his upper body.
He was taken to UC Davis Medical Center and is listed in critical condition.
The Raner was taken into custody and a weapon recovered at the scene.
Raner is being held on an attempted murder charge in the Sacramento County Main Jail without bail.
Police have yet to determine what led up to the shooting.
The name of the victim has not been released.