Man Arrested After Allegedly Shooting Daughter’s Boyfriend Multiple Times
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 50-year-old man arrested after allegedly shooting his daughter’s boyfriend multiple times late Monday evening has been identified.
Sacramento Police say the suspect is Michael Dean Raner.
At about 9:05 p.m., police responded to a report of a shooting in the 100 block of Stanford Avenue.
When officers arrived, they found a 41-year-old man on the ground with multiple gunshot wounds to his upper body.
He was taken to UC Davis Medical Center and is listed in critical condition.
The Raner was taken into custody and a weapon recovered at the scene.
Raner is being held on an attempted murder charge in the Sacramento County Main Jail without bail.
Police have yet to determine what led up to the shooting.
The name of the victim has not been released.