Man Arrested After Allegedly Shooting Daughter’s Boyfriend Multiple Times
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 50-year-old man arrested after allegedly shooting his daughter’s boyfriend multiple times late Monday evening has been identified.
Sacramento Police say the suspect is Michael Dean Raner.
At about 9:05 p.m., police responded to a report of a shooting in the 100 block of Stanford Avenue.
When officers arrived, they found a 41-year-old man on the ground with multiple gunshot wounds to his upper body.
He was taken to UC Davis Medical Center and is listed in critical condition.
The Raner was taken into custody and a weapon recovered at the scene.
Raner is being held on an attempted murder charge in the Sacramento County Main Jail without bail.
Police have yet to determine what led up to the shooting.
The name of the victim has not been released.