Man Arrested After Allegedly Shooting Daughter’s Boyfriend Multiple Times
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 50-year-old man arrested after allegedly shooting his daughter’s boyfriend multiple times late Monday evening has been identified.
Sacramento Police say the suspect is Michael Dean Raner.
At about 9:05 p.m., police responded to a report of a shooting in the 100 block of Stanford Avenue.
When officers arrived, they found a 41-year-old man on the ground with multiple gunshot wounds to his upper body.
He was taken to UC Davis Medical Center and is listed in critical condition.
The Raner was taken into custody and a weapon recovered at the scene.
Raner is being held on an attempted murder charge in the Sacramento County Main Jail without bail.
Police have yet to determine what led up to the shooting.
The name of the victim has not been released.