Comedian Dane Cook Jokes About Colorado Mass Shooting In Stand-Up Routine
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (CBS13) – Comedian Dane Cook is the headlines today after he cracked a joke about the mass shooting at a movie theater in Colorado during a stand-up routine.
Video of Dane’s Thursday night show at the Laugh Factory in L.A. was posted to DailyCaller.com. In it, Cook makes the joke and is met with almost as many groans as laughs.
“So I hear that the guy came into the theater 25 minutes into the movie. I don’t know if you’ve seen the movie. The movie’s pretty much a piece of crap. And uh, yeah, spoiler alert. And I know that if, you know, none of that would have happened, I’m pretty sure that somebody in that theater about 25 minutes in realizing it was a piece of crap probably was like, ‘aw, f***ing shoot me,’” said Dane.
Twelve people were killed and 58 injured on July 20 when James Holmes allegedly entered the theater during a midnight screening of “Dark Knight Rises” and opened fire on the audience.