Man Injured In Carmichael Hit And Run Dies
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – The man seriously injured in a hit-and-run crash in Carmichael has died.
Mercy San Juan Hospital confirmed that 21-year-old Harison Long-Randall died Sunday morning.
Long-Randall lost a leg after the crash that also injured his girlfriend Gemily West, 23, and killed the couple’s four dogs.
Paul William Walden, 31, allegedly hit the couple and their dogs on Garfield Avenue the night of July 16 as the two was returning from the park with her four dogs.
Walden was arrested July 19 after he left his mother’s house in North Highlands and now could face additional charges from the Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office.