Man Injured In Carmichael Hit And Run Dies
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – The man seriously injured in a hit-and-run crash in Carmichael has died.
Mercy San Juan Hospital confirmed that 21-year-old Harison Long-Randall died Sunday morning.
Long-Randall lost a leg after the crash that also injured his girlfriend Gemily West, 23, and killed the couple’s four dogs.
Paul William Walden, 31, allegedly hit the couple and their dogs on Garfield Avenue the night of July 16 as the two was returning from the park with her four dogs.
Walden was arrested July 19 after he left his mother’s house in North Highlands and now could face additional charges from the Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office.