Man Injured In Carmichael Hit And Run Dies
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – The man seriously injured in a hit-and-run crash in Carmichael has died.
Mercy San Juan Hospital confirmed that 21-year-old Harison Long-Randall died Sunday morning.
Long-Randall lost a leg after the crash that also injured his girlfriend Gemily West, 23, and killed the couple’s four dogs.
Paul William Walden, 31, allegedly hit the couple and their dogs on Garfield Avenue the night of July 16 as the two was returning from the park with her four dogs.
Walden was arrested July 19 after he left his mother’s house in North Highlands and now could face additional charges from the Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office.