Valley Crashes Cripple Morning Commute Into Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Several crashes in the Valley have crippled the morning commute into the Bay Area.
The first crash happened on westbound Interstate 205 just east of Mountain House Road.
A big rig overturned blocking several lanes.
The rig was uprighted and towed away just after 6:00 a.m. but the damage was done. Traffic was backed up heading into the Bay Area for hours.
Later, two crashes on the Yolo Causeway brought westbound traffic on Interstate 80 to a near standstill.
The first crash is near Enterprise in West Sacramento and the other is near Chiles Road in Davis, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Traffic is backed up from the Yolo Causeway into downtown Sacramento and over the top of town near Reed Avenue.