Home-Made Explosive Devices Found In Fairfield
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – A bomb squad has cleared the scene in Fairfield where a homemade bomb reportedly exploded and a second unexploded device was found early Wednesday morning.
Streets were blocked off near Hickory Avenue just off Linden Avenue for several hours while the bomb squad checked out the unexploded device.
Officials say they found explosive material and they have safely contained it.
There are no reports of injuries.