Stockton Police Find Photo Of Child Pointing Gun During Search Of Home
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Officers serving a search warrant in Stockton on Wednesday found multiple weapons, drugs and an alarming photo of a young child holding a gun.
A home in the 1800 block of S. Drake Avenue was searched as part of an ongoing weapons and narcotics investigation, police said.
Inside the residence, officers reportedly located an assault rifle, a handgun with a high capacity magazine, several other gun magazines, thousands of rounds of ammunition, 74 grams of crystal methamphetamine, 10.8 grams of cocaine, 100 ecstasy pills, more than $2,100, scales and packaging material.
Raul Gonzalez, 22, and Ricardo Gonzalez, 18, both of Stockton were arrested on weapon and drug charges.
But neighbor Ilyana Hall is not surprised by the bust. She says she’s called police about the home after suspecting drugs were being sold there.
“It’s not the first time they got busted. Last year it happened and they got the dad, now the son,” said Hall.
Police also found a cell phone photo of Raul Gonzalez’s 6-year-old son pointing a handgun while sitting in a car seat. The gun appears to look identical to the handgun that was seized during the search warrant, police said. The picture was being used as the screen saver on the suspect’s iPhone.
Child Protective Services was notified of the photo.