LA Doctor Accused Of Videotaping Naked Patients
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
LOS ANGELES (AP) — State medical board officials say a Los Angeles plastic surgeon has been charged with secretly videotaping two of his patients after they had undressed for their examinations.
Medical Board of California spokeswoman Jennifer Simoes says Dr. Lance Wyatt was arrested Thursday and charged with unlawful filming of another and unlawful viewing of another, among other crimes.
Simoes says the alleged crimes were discovered after the board received a complaint that Wyatt had videotaped a naked patient during an examination without her consent or knowledge.
Following a joint investigation with law enforcement, an additional victim was discovered. Authorities are concerned there may still be more victims.
Wyatt has also been charged with sexual assault and assault against the two victims, for his violation of their privacy.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.)