LA Doctor Accused Of Videotaping Naked Patients
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) — State medical board officials say a Los Angeles plastic surgeon has been charged with secretly videotaping two of his patients after they had undressed for their examinations.
Medical Board of California spokeswoman Jennifer Simoes says Dr. Lance Wyatt was arrested Thursday and charged with unlawful filming of another and unlawful viewing of another, among other crimes.
Simoes says the alleged crimes were discovered after the board received a complaint that Wyatt had videotaped a naked patient during an examination without her consent or knowledge.
Following a joint investigation with law enforcement, an additional victim was discovered. Authorities are concerned there may still be more victims.
Wyatt has also been charged with sexual assault and assault against the two victims, for his violation of their privacy.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.)