LA Doctor Accused Of Videotaping Naked Patients
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) — State medical board officials say a Los Angeles plastic surgeon has been charged with secretly videotaping two of his patients after they had undressed for their examinations.
Medical Board of California spokeswoman Jennifer Simoes says Dr. Lance Wyatt was arrested Thursday and charged with unlawful filming of another and unlawful viewing of another, among other crimes.
Simoes says the alleged crimes were discovered after the board received a complaint that Wyatt had videotaped a naked patient during an examination without her consent or knowledge.
Following a joint investigation with law enforcement, an additional victim was discovered. Authorities are concerned there may still be more victims.
Wyatt has also been charged with sexual assault and assault against the two victims, for his violation of their privacy.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.)