Standoff With Suicidal Man Ends Peacefully
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A police standoff with a suicidal man ended peacefully early Friday morning.
The incident began when a woman called a suicide hotline saying her husband needed help at their home on Parkshore Circle just off Greenhaven Drive.
The woman and one of their children got out of the house while another child stayed with the man.
The man allegedly had access to at least one gun.
Police set up outside the home and used a public address system to ask him to come out.
After a few hours, the man came out and surrendered peacefully. He is now getting medical attention.