Standoff With Suicidal Man Ends Peacefully
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A police standoff with a suicidal man ended peacefully early Friday morning.
The incident began when a woman called a suicide hotline saying her husband needed help at their home on Parkshore Circle just off Greenhaven Drive.
The woman and one of their children got out of the house while another child stayed with the man.
The man allegedly had access to at least one gun.
Police set up outside the home and used a public address system to ask him to come out.
After a few hours, the man came out and surrendered peacefully. He is now getting medical attention.