Standoff With Suicidal Man Ends Peacefully
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A police standoff with a suicidal man ended peacefully early Friday morning.
The incident began when a woman called a suicide hotline saying her husband needed help at their home on Parkshore Circle just off Greenhaven Drive.
The woman and one of their children got out of the house while another child stayed with the man.
The man allegedly had access to at least one gun.
Police set up outside the home and used a public address system to ask him to come out.
After a few hours, the man came out and surrendered peacefully. He is now getting medical attention.