Standoff With Suicidal Man Ends Peacefully
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A police standoff with a suicidal man ended peacefully early Friday morning.
The incident began when a woman called a suicide hotline saying her husband needed help at their home on Parkshore Circle just off Greenhaven Drive.
The woman and one of their children got out of the house while another child stayed with the man.
The man allegedly had access to at least one gun.
Police set up outside the home and used a public address system to ask him to come out.
After a few hours, the man came out and surrendered peacefully. He is now getting medical attention.