Standoff With Suicidal Man Ends Peacefully
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A police standoff with a suicidal man ended peacefully early Friday morning.
The incident began when a woman called a suicide hotline saying her husband needed help at their home on Parkshore Circle just off Greenhaven Drive.
The woman and one of their children got out of the house while another child stayed with the man.
The man allegedly had access to at least one gun.
Police set up outside the home and used a public address system to ask him to come out.
After a few hours, the man came out and surrendered peacefully. He is now getting medical attention.