‘Tastes Like Hate’ Scrawled On SoCal Chick-fil-A
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
TORRANCE, Calif. (AP) — The culture war against Chick-fil-A has come to one of the chain’s Southern California fast-foot restaurants.
“Tastes like hate” was scrawled on the side of a Chick-fil-A in Torrance early Friday as gay marriage supporters ramp up protests against the corporate owner’s opposition to same-sex unions.
Torrance police Lt. Martin Vukotic says they are investigating the graffiti, which included a drawing of a cow. No one has been arrested.
The flap began last month when Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy told a religious publication that the company backed “the biblical definition of a family.”
Gay rights activists and same-sex marriage planned a same-sex “Kiss In” at Chick-fil-A restaurants on Friday.
Earlier this week, hundreds of thousands of customers showed their support for the restaurant during an “Appreciation Day.”
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.