Copper Thief Causes Flooding At Business In West Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An attempted burglary caused a building to flood over the weekend.
The incident happened on Sunday at an industrial building on Del Monte Street.
Officers say fire crews were called out after the burglar broke a sprinkler head and set off an alarm.
Water damage to the business was minor, but the suspect likely got away with some copper piping, say police.
A description of the suspect has not been released.