Copper Thief Causes Flooding At Business In West Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An attempted burglary caused a building to flood over the weekend.
The incident happened on Sunday at an industrial building on Del Monte Street.
Officers say fire crews were called out after the burglar broke a sprinkler head and set off an alarm.
Water damage to the business was minor, but the suspect likely got away with some copper piping, say police.
A description of the suspect has not been released.