Copper Thief Causes Flooding At Business In West Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An attempted burglary caused a building to flood over the weekend.
The incident happened on Sunday at an industrial building on Del Monte Street.
Officers say fire crews were called out after the burglar broke a sprinkler head and set off an alarm.
Water damage to the business was minor, but the suspect likely got away with some copper piping, say police.
A description of the suspect has not been released.