Copper Thief Causes Flooding At Business In West Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An attempted burglary caused a building to flood over the weekend.
The incident happened on Sunday at an industrial building on Del Monte Street.
Officers say fire crews were called out after the burglar broke a sprinkler head and set off an alarm.
Water damage to the business was minor, but the suspect likely got away with some copper piping, say police.
A description of the suspect has not been released.