Copper Thief Causes Flooding At Business In West Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An attempted burglary caused a building to flood over the weekend.
The incident happened on Sunday at an industrial building on Del Monte Street.
Officers say fire crews were called out after the burglar broke a sprinkler head and set off an alarm.
Water damage to the business was minor, but the suspect likely got away with some copper piping, say police.
A description of the suspect has not been released.