Truck Crashes Into Fire Hydrant, Road Rage Suspected
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A road rage incident could be to blame for a huge mess on the road in south Sacramento.
Police say a truck and car collided along 47 Street and Steiner Drive on Sunday. The truck ended up crashing into a fire hydrant and sent water all over the road.
“The light turned red and then this guy just kept going, like 80 mph. And the car that was coming down Steiner was turning and he just smacked him,” said Tasha Orebaugh, a witness.
Both drivers and a passenger in the car were taken to the hospital.