Truck Crashes Into Fire Hydrant, Road Rage Suspected
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A road rage incident could be to blame for a huge mess on the road in south Sacramento.
Police say a truck and car collided along 47 Street and Steiner Drive on Sunday. The truck ended up crashing into a fire hydrant and sent water all over the road.
“The light turned red and then this guy just kept going, like 80 mph. And the car that was coming down Steiner was turning and he just smacked him,” said Tasha Orebaugh, a witness.
Both drivers and a passenger in the car were taken to the hospital.