Truck Crashes Into Fire Hydrant, Road Rage Suspected
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A road rage incident could be to blame for a huge mess on the road in south Sacramento.
Police say a truck and car collided along 47 Street and Steiner Drive on Sunday. The truck ended up crashing into a fire hydrant and sent water all over the road.
“The light turned red and then this guy just kept going, like 80 mph. And the car that was coming down Steiner was turning and he just smacked him,” said Tasha Orebaugh, a witness.
Both drivers and a passenger in the car were taken to the hospital.