Truck Crashes Into Fire Hydrant, Road Rage Suspected
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A road rage incident could be to blame for a huge mess on the road in south Sacramento.
Police say a truck and car collided along 47 Street and Steiner Drive on Sunday. The truck ended up crashing into a fire hydrant and sent water all over the road.
“The light turned red and then this guy just kept going, like 80 mph. And the car that was coming down Steiner was turning and he just smacked him,” said Tasha Orebaugh, a witness.
Both drivers and a passenger in the car were taken to the hospital.