Truck Crashes Into Fire Hydrant, Road Rage Suspected
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A road rage incident could be to blame for a huge mess on the road in south Sacramento.
Police say a truck and car collided along 47 Street and Steiner Drive on Sunday. The truck ended up crashing into a fire hydrant and sent water all over the road.
“The light turned red and then this guy just kept going, like 80 mph. And the car that was coming down Steiner was turning and he just smacked him,” said Tasha Orebaugh, a witness.
Both drivers and a passenger in the car were taken to the hospital.