Jogger Attacked In Woodland
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A jogger was stabbed near a Woodland park on Monday night, say police.
The victim was running along the south side of Pioneer Park at about 10 a.m. when a man came up, punched the runner in the stomach and stabbed him in the left side of his abdomen.
The victim was able to run away. He was treated at a nearby hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Police describe the suspect as a white male in his 20s, between 5 feet 5 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall. He was wearing a dark hoodie-type sweatshirt.
Anyone with information about the attack is asked to contact the Woodland Police Department at (530) 661-7800.