Jogger Attacked In Woodland
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A jogger was stabbed near a Woodland park on Monday night, say police.
The victim was running along the south side of Pioneer Park at about 10 a.m. when a man came up, punched the runner in the stomach and stabbed him in the left side of his abdomen.
The victim was able to run away. He was treated at a nearby hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Police describe the suspect as a white male in his 20s, between 5 feet 5 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall. He was wearing a dark hoodie-type sweatshirt.
Anyone with information about the attack is asked to contact the Woodland Police Department at (530) 661-7800.