Jogger Attacked In Woodland
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A jogger was stabbed near a Woodland park on Monday night, say police.
The victim was running along the south side of Pioneer Park at about 10 a.m. when a man came up, punched the runner in the stomach and stabbed him in the left side of his abdomen.
The victim was able to run away. He was treated at a nearby hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Police describe the suspect as a white male in his 20s, between 5 feet 5 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall. He was wearing a dark hoodie-type sweatshirt.
Anyone with information about the attack is asked to contact the Woodland Police Department at (530) 661-7800.