Jogger Attacked In Woodland
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A jogger was stabbed near a Woodland park on Monday night, say police.
The victim was running along the south side of Pioneer Park at about 10 a.m. when a man came up, punched the runner in the stomach and stabbed him in the left side of his abdomen.
The victim was able to run away. He was treated at a nearby hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Police describe the suspect as a white male in his 20s, between 5 feet 5 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall. He was wearing a dark hoodie-type sweatshirt.
Anyone with information about the attack is asked to contact the Woodland Police Department at (530) 661-7800.