SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Food cooking on the stove top caught fire overnight damaging an apartment.

The fire started in a building on 2nd Avenue near 34th Street in Oak Park.

The kitchen fire spread, sending smoke and flames through the unit. No one was hurt, but the exterior of the building was damaged.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s