Stockton Man Arrested After Loaded Gun Found In Baby Daughter’s Closet
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton man is in jail after a loaded gun was found in his 1-year-old daughter’s closet.
Officers served a search warrant at a residence in the 3700 block of Novara Way in response to gang activity and a drive by shooting.
Inside the residence, officers reportedly found the loaded handgun, three 30-round gun magazines, one-fourth of an ounce of powder cocaine, digital scales and $12,600 in cash.
Raymond Blair, 18 and a documented gang member, was arrested for weapon, drug, gang, and child endangerment charges.
Blair’s 1-year-old daughter was taken into protective custody.
But Blair’s family say they’re not the problem.
“We’re not out there shooting nobody,” said Victor Ramirez outside the house. “We got guys out here running around with guns in their cars and shooting at people just driving by.”