Body Of Former Tahoe Resident Found In Phoenix
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
RENO, Nev. (AP) — A former South Lake Tahoe man has been identified as a possible victim of a homicide in Arizona.
Phoenix Police Sgt. Tommy Thompson says 24-year-old Matthew McMaster’s body was found in burning rubbish in north Phoenix on July 28.
The South Lake Tahoe Tribune reports McMaster moved from Tahoe to Phoenix in April.
Police say firefighters were putting out last month’s fire near Interstate 17 when they found the body and contacted a nearby police officer.
Thompson says the case remains under investigation.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.)