Body Of Former Tahoe Resident Found In Phoenix
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
RENO, Nev. (AP) — A former South Lake Tahoe man has been identified as a possible victim of a homicide in Arizona.
Phoenix Police Sgt. Tommy Thompson says 24-year-old Matthew McMaster’s body was found in burning rubbish in north Phoenix on July 28.
The South Lake Tahoe Tribune reports McMaster moved from Tahoe to Phoenix in April.
Police say firefighters were putting out last month’s fire near Interstate 17 when they found the body and contacted a nearby police officer.
Thompson says the case remains under investigation.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.)