Body Of Former Tahoe Resident Found In Phoenix
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
RENO, Nev. (AP) — A former South Lake Tahoe man has been identified as a possible victim of a homicide in Arizona.
Phoenix Police Sgt. Tommy Thompson says 24-year-old Matthew McMaster’s body was found in burning rubbish in north Phoenix on July 28.
The South Lake Tahoe Tribune reports McMaster moved from Tahoe to Phoenix in April.
Police say firefighters were putting out last month’s fire near Interstate 17 when they found the body and contacted a nearby police officer.
Thompson says the case remains under investigation.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.)