Body Of Former Tahoe Resident Found In Phoenix
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
RENO, Nev. (AP) — A former South Lake Tahoe man has been identified as a possible victim of a homicide in Arizona.
Phoenix Police Sgt. Tommy Thompson says 24-year-old Matthew McMaster’s body was found in burning rubbish in north Phoenix on July 28.
The South Lake Tahoe Tribune reports McMaster moved from Tahoe to Phoenix in April.
Police say firefighters were putting out last month’s fire near Interstate 17 when they found the body and contacted a nearby police officer.
Thompson says the case remains under investigation.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.)