Tour Bus Bound For Thunder Valley Involved In I-80 Accident
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A tour bus headed to Thunder Valley Casino from the Bay Area collided with a motorhome on Interstate 80 on Thursday morning.
The tour bus hit the back of the motorhome on eastbound I-80 near the Reed Avenue exit. One person on the bus was treated for minor injuries. No one else was reportedly injured.
The King’s Tour Transportation bus sustained front end damage, including a broken window.
Passengers were moved to a second bus.