Modesto Bank Robbed By Man Armed With Shotgun
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) – Police are investigating a bank robbery in west Modesto on Monday.
Employees at Farmers and Merchant Bank, located at 901 N. Carpenter Road, reported the robbery at about 4 p.m.
The suspect entered the bank armed with a shotgun and demanded money from the teller. Once the suspect obtained an undisclosed amount of cash, he fled the bank. The suspect was last seen running towards Torrid Avenue.
The suspect is described as a white male adult, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10, and having a medium build. He was wearing a black short sleeve shirt, blue jeans and a dark-colored ski mask that concealed his face.
Police ask anyone who may have information regarding this incident to please call Crime Stoppers toll free at (209) 521-4636. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward.