Modesto Bank Robbed By Man Armed With Shotgun
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
MODESTO (CBS13) – Police are investigating a bank robbery in west Modesto on Monday.
Employees at Farmers and Merchant Bank, located at 901 N. Carpenter Road, reported the robbery at about 4 p.m.
The suspect entered the bank armed with a shotgun and demanded money from the teller. Once the suspect obtained an undisclosed amount of cash, he fled the bank. The suspect was last seen running towards Torrid Avenue.
The suspect is described as a white male adult, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10, and having a medium build. He was wearing a black short sleeve shirt, blue jeans and a dark-colored ski mask that concealed his face.
Police ask anyone who may have information regarding this incident to please call Crime Stoppers toll free at (209) 521-4636. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward.