Modesto Bank Robbed By Man Armed With Shotgun
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) – Police are investigating a bank robbery in west Modesto on Monday.
Employees at Farmers and Merchant Bank, located at 901 N. Carpenter Road, reported the robbery at about 4 p.m.
The suspect entered the bank armed with a shotgun and demanded money from the teller. Once the suspect obtained an undisclosed amount of cash, he fled the bank. The suspect was last seen running towards Torrid Avenue.
The suspect is described as a white male adult, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10, and having a medium build. He was wearing a black short sleeve shirt, blue jeans and a dark-colored ski mask that concealed his face.
Police ask anyone who may have information regarding this incident to please call Crime Stoppers toll free at (209) 521-4636. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward.