El Dorado Hills Elementary School Closed Due To Power Outage
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
EL DORADO HILLS (CBS13) – An El Dorado County elementary school had to close Tuesday morning due to a power outage.
Buckeye Union School District confirms Oak Meadow Elementary School is closed.
The outage is not due to heat but was caused by underground construction work.
Power is expected to be restored by noon.