El Dorado Hills Elementary School Closed Due To Power Outage
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
EL DORADO HILLS (CBS13) – An El Dorado County elementary school had to close Tuesday morning due to a power outage.
Buckeye Union School District confirms Oak Meadow Elementary School is closed.
The outage is not due to heat but was caused by underground construction work.
Power is expected to be restored by noon.