UPDATE: Construction Crew Hits Gas Line In Stockton, Forcing Evacuations
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A construction crew hit an underground gas line forcing temporary evacuations in Stockton Tuesday morning.
PG&E says the construction crew was digging in the 8900 block of Lansdowne Drive when they hit a 2-inch gas distribution line.
Seven homes in the area were evacuated for safety reasons, but those people have now been allowed back in their homes.
PG& crews have clamped both sides of the line and say the leak should be fully capped by noon.