Suspected Drug Dealer Accused Of Damaging Police Car
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police arrested a suspected drug dealer who managed to get into even more trouble on the way to jail.
Robert Strasser was arrested at around 4 a.m. Thursday in the area of 37th and Y Streets for flagging down cars to deal drugs, say police.
After he was cuffed and put in the back seat of the police car, he reportedly ripped out a cable from the police camera.
Strasser is now facing drug and vandalism charges. He was booked into the Sacramento County Jail.