Suspected Drug Dealer Accused Of Damaging Police Car
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police arrested a suspected drug dealer who managed to get into even more trouble on the way to jail.
Robert Strasser was arrested at around 4 a.m. Thursday in the area of 37th and Y Streets for flagging down cars to deal drugs, say police.
After he was cuffed and put in the back seat of the police car, he reportedly ripped out a cable from the police camera.
Strasser is now facing drug and vandalism charges. He was booked into the Sacramento County Jail.