Suspected Drug Dealer Accused Of Damaging Police Car
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police arrested a suspected drug dealer who managed to get into even more trouble on the way to jail.
Robert Strasser was arrested at around 4 a.m. Thursday in the area of 37th and Y Streets for flagging down cars to deal drugs, say police.
After he was cuffed and put in the back seat of the police car, he reportedly ripped out a cable from the police camera.
Strasser is now facing drug and vandalism charges. He was booked into the Sacramento County Jail.