‘NCIS’ Star LL Cool J Nabs Intruder At Los Angeles Home
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) — LL Cool J plays a special agent on TV’s “NCIS: Los Angeles,” and now he’s caught an actual bad guy.
Los Angeles police say the rapper grabbed and held a burglary suspect at his Studio City home Wednesday morning.
Police got a 911 call shortly before 1 a.m. from someone who said her father had spotted an intruder in their home and was holding him downstairs.
Officers arrived and took a man into custody. Police say he had minor bruises and will be arrested on suspicion of burglary. His name hasn’t been released.
LL Cool J wasn’t hurt and apparently nothing was taken.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.