Gas Line Ruptures In Historic Folsom
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FOLSOM (CBS13) – Part of old town Folsom was evacuated Thursday night after a gas main ruptured at the intersection of Sutter and Wool Streets.
Police closed Sutter Street after PG&E received a call reporting a natural gas odor in the area, and evacuated the area as a precaution.
Crews dug up the street to seal off the leak.
The street recently went through a multi-million dollar renovation.