Gas Line Ruptures In Historic Folsom
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – Part of old town Folsom was evacuated Thursday night after a gas main ruptured at the intersection of Sutter and Wool Streets.
Police closed Sutter Street after PG&E received a call reporting a natural gas odor in the area, and evacuated the area as a precaution.
Crews dug up the street to seal off the leak.
The street recently went through a multi-million dollar renovation.