Gas Line Ruptures In Historic Folsom
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
FOLSOM (CBS13) – Part of old town Folsom was evacuated Thursday night after a gas main ruptured at the intersection of Sutter and Wool Streets.
Police closed Sutter Street after PG&E received a call reporting a natural gas odor in the area, and evacuated the area as a precaution.
Crews dug up the street to seal off the leak.
The street recently went through a multi-million dollar renovation.