Gas Line Ruptures In Historic Folsom
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – Part of old town Folsom was evacuated Thursday night after a gas main ruptured at the intersection of Sutter and Wool Streets.
Police closed Sutter Street after PG&E received a call reporting a natural gas odor in the area, and evacuated the area as a precaution.
Crews dug up the street to seal off the leak.
The street recently went through a multi-million dollar renovation.