Los Angeles Police Seek Attacker In Freeway Shooting
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities are seeking an attacker who shot up a car on a Southern California freeway, narrowly missing the driver.
It happened 12:30 a.m. Friday on State Route 170 in the North Hollywood area.
Authorities say three people in a silver sedan pulled up beside a driver and someone opened fire in an unprovoked and apparently random attack.
The car was hit three times and one bullet shattered window glass. The driver wasn’t seriously injured.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.