West Sacramento Man Sentenced 30 Years To Life For Molesting 8-Year-Old
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A West Sacramento man was sentenced 30 years to life on Friday after previously pleading no contest to child molestation charges.
Dmitry Dudkin, 27, molested an 8-year old girl from 2009 to 2011. The crimes were discovered when the victim went to school with a hickey on her neck, according to the Yolo County District Attorney’s Office.
The victim told the police that Dudkin showed her pornography and asked her to perform various sexual acts on him. The victim also disclosed that Dudkin took pictures of her with his cell phone. The Yolo County High-Tech Crimes Task Force analyzed Dudkin’s computers and cell phones and found inappropriate photos of the victim.
“The defendant victimized this 8-year-old girl repeatedly by taking advantage of his position of trust,” said
Deputy District Attorney Sara Abrate, who prosecuted the case. “This sentence ensures that he will never be able to harm this young girl, or any other children, again.”
District Attorney Jeff Reisig said the hard work of the West Sacramento Police Department and the District Attorney’s High Tech Forensic Unit resulted in a plea, avoiding a trial and need for the young girl to testify.
Dudkin pleaded no contest in July.