West Sacramento Man Sentenced 30 Years To Life For Molesting 8-Year-Old
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A West Sacramento man was sentenced 30 years to life on Friday after previously pleading no contest to child molestation charges.
Dmitry Dudkin, 27, molested an 8-year old girl from 2009 to 2011. The crimes were discovered when the victim went to school with a hickey on her neck, according to the Yolo County District Attorney’s Office.
The victim told the police that Dudkin showed her pornography and asked her to perform various sexual acts on him. The victim also disclosed that Dudkin took pictures of her with his cell phone. The Yolo County High-Tech Crimes Task Force analyzed Dudkin’s computers and cell phones and found inappropriate photos of the victim.
“The defendant victimized this 8-year-old girl repeatedly by taking advantage of his position of trust,” said
Deputy District Attorney Sara Abrate, who prosecuted the case. “This sentence ensures that he will never be able to harm this young girl, or any other children, again.”
District Attorney Jeff Reisig said the hard work of the West Sacramento Police Department and the District Attorney’s High Tech Forensic Unit resulted in a plea, avoiding a trial and need for the young girl to testify.
Dudkin pleaded no contest in July.