205-Pound Baby Elephant Born At San Diego Zoo
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SAN DIEGO (AP) — A very large bundle of joy has arrived at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
The park says a 205-pound baby elephant was born Tuesday morning. The female calf was up and walking within minutes.
She’s the second calf born to an African elephant called Swazi and brings the number of elephants at the park to 13 elephants, including nine youngsters.
The family can be seen on the park’s elephant cam.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.