Man Arrested After Using Girlfriend’s Photo For Target Practice And Shooting Into Neighbor’s Home
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A 23-year-old Stockton man was arrested Wednesday after taking target practice using his girlfriend’s photo and accidentally shooting into a nearby house, police said.
Officers went to a home in the 2500 block of Pemberton Court at 10:30 a.m. after residents there discovered a bullet hole in the back of their house.
Based on the bullet’s trajectory, the officers determined the gunshot was fired from a backyard directly behind the residence.
Levon Davis was joking with his girlfriend and posted a photo of her onto a back fence and then took target practice with a rifle, according to the police report.
Davis didn’t realize a bullet went through the fence and into the nearby house, police said.
He was arrested for negligent discharge of a firearm.