Apple Invites Media To Event, Hints At iPhone5
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
NEW YORK (AP) — Apple is inviting reporters to a news conference next week in San Francisco with a message that suggests that it will reveal the iPhone 5, as expected.
The email invitation shows a big “12,” for Sept. 12, casting a shadow in the shape of a “5.”
Various unconfirmed reports have pointed to Sept. 12 as being the day Apple Inc. shows off the new phone, which is expected to go on sale a week or two later.
The next iPhone is expected to have a taller screen and the ability to access the latest wireless data networks in the U.S. Analysts expect it to set sales records.
On Wednesday, Nokia and Motorola are holding events of their own, apparently to reveal their latest products ahead of the iPhone launch.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.