Man Knocked Out, Robbed Outside AT&T Park
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — A man was robbed and knocked unconscious outside of San Francisco’s AT&T Park early Tuesday morning, police said Wednesday.
The robbery occurred around 3:30 a.m. in Willie Mays Plaza at Third and King streets.
The 38-year-old victim, who was apparently intoxicated, was approached by a suspect who asked him for money, according to police.
When the victim pulled out his wallet, the suspect punched him, knocking him out. When he regained consciousness, he discovered his wallet was gone, police said.
The man was treated at the scene for a cut to his head but did not require hospitalization.
No arrests had been made in connection with the robbery as of Wednesday morning, police said.