Cops Say Man Was Drunk When He Fled After Crash Leaving 2 Injured Passengers Behind
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SONORA (CBS13) – A Sonora man is under arrest accused of a wild drunken ride that injured two people.
Police arrested 38-year-old James Nathan of Sonora on Wednesday night.
Authorities say he was driving drunk when he rolled his 1985 Toyota 4 Runner with two women inside. The crash took out 20 feet of wooden guardrail. Nathan then left the scene, according to police.
Police say the two women had also been drinking. One was taken to the hospital with major facial injuries.
The other, who police say had visible injuries, refused medical treatment.
Police later found Nathan at his nearby home. He was arrested and booked into the Tuolumne County Jail on felony DUI charges and felony hit and run. Police say he has a previous DUI conviction.