3 People Suffer Stab Wounds And Cuts During Fairfield Gang Brawl
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – Three people were cut and stabbed during a gang-related brawl on Friday night, say police.
At 10:45 p.m., police received the call of a stabbing in 1700 block of Fillmore Street. When they arrived, police found a 22-year-old Fairfield resident with cuts to his hands, an 18-year-old Fairfield resident with stab wounds to his back, and a 22-year-old Suisun City resident with a stab wound to the groin.
The incident started when 10 or so people from a rival gang confronted the three victims, and the two groups began insulting each other and using gang slogans. A fight ensued and someone stabbed the three. The attackers ran off when police arrived.
Police searched the area, but didn’t find any of the suspects.
Police say the stab wounds are non-life threatening; all three were treated at Northbay Medical Center.
The Fairfield Police Gang Unit is investigating the incident as gang-related. Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call the Fairfield Police Department Gang Unit at (707) 428-7600.