Suspected Prowler Arrested Outside Miley Cyrus’ Studio City Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Studio City (CBS) – A suspected prowler accused of lurking outside the home of actress-singer Miley Cyrus was behind bars on Saturday.
Police responded to the pop star’s Studio City home after receiving a call around 3:48 a.m. of a man trying to get inside.
Los Angeles Police Department Lt. Brian Wendling told KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO that the man told security guards that he would leave after they threatened to call police.
“They start to walk away. They hear a loud, crashing noise and it’s as though he ran into the wall adjacent to the door trying to make entry,” Wendling said.
Louisa Hodge, reporting for CBS2 and KCAL9 in Losa Angeles, says Cyrus was not home at the time.