Suspected Prowler Arrested Outside Miley Cyrus’ Studio City Home
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
Studio City (CBS) – A suspected prowler accused of lurking outside the home of actress-singer Miley Cyrus was behind bars on Saturday.
Police responded to the pop star’s Studio City home after receiving a call around 3:48 a.m. of a man trying to get inside.
Los Angeles Police Department Lt. Brian Wendling told KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO that the man told security guards that he would leave after they threatened to call police.
“They start to walk away. They hear a loud, crashing noise and it’s as though he ran into the wall adjacent to the door trying to make entry,” Wendling said.
Louisa Hodge, reporting for CBS2 and KCAL9 in Losa Angeles, says Cyrus was not home at the time.