Suspected Prowler Arrested Outside Miley Cyrus’ Studio City Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
Studio City (CBS) – A suspected prowler accused of lurking outside the home of actress-singer Miley Cyrus was behind bars on Saturday.
Police responded to the pop star’s Studio City home after receiving a call around 3:48 a.m. of a man trying to get inside.
Los Angeles Police Department Lt. Brian Wendling told KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO that the man told security guards that he would leave after they threatened to call police.
“They start to walk away. They hear a loud, crashing noise and it’s as though he ran into the wall adjacent to the door trying to make entry,” Wendling said.
Louisa Hodge, reporting for CBS2 and KCAL9 in Losa Angeles, says Cyrus was not home at the time.