Teen Water Skier From Carmichael Heading To Italy For World Championships
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – A Carmichael 15-year-old is headed to Italy to compete against some of the best water skiers in the world.
Connor Aguilar-Poggetto made the US Team during a competition in Elk Grove last month.
Connor uses a wheelchair and will compete in the World Disabled Water Ski Championships next summer.
He knows a lot of tricks but there’s one he really wants to master.
“You go up off the wake and you flip backwards. The front of the board has to go over your head,” explained Connor.
Connor’s been water skiing since he was six.