Teen Water Skier From Carmichael Heading To Italy For World Championships
Don't Miss This
- Stockton Police Employee Hit While Crossing Street Dies
- Davis Children Offer Grinch Free Cookies In Return For Stolen Christmas Lights
- Women Chased On Interstate 80 By Driver Posing As Sheriff’s Deputy In Alleged Road Rage Incident
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – A Carmichael 15-year-old is headed to Italy to compete against some of the best water skiers in the world.
Connor Aguilar-Poggetto made the US Team during a competition in Elk Grove last month.
Connor uses a wheelchair and will compete in the World Disabled Water Ski Championships next summer.
He knows a lot of tricks but there’s one he really wants to master.
“You go up off the wake and you flip backwards. The front of the board has to go over your head,” explained Connor.
Connor’s been water skiing since he was six.