Teen Water Skier From Carmichael Heading To Italy For World Championships
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – A Carmichael 15-year-old is headed to Italy to compete against some of the best water skiers in the world.
Connor Aguilar-Poggetto made the US Team during a competition in Elk Grove last month.
Connor uses a wheelchair and will compete in the World Disabled Water Ski Championships next summer.
He knows a lot of tricks but there’s one he really wants to master.
“You go up off the wake and you flip backwards. The front of the board has to go over your head,” explained Connor.
Connor’s been water skiing since he was six.