Bank Of Stockton Robbed; Suspect Sought
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton bank was robbed Monday by a man who appeared to be in his 50s, according to police.
The suspect, described as between 50-55 years old and bald with a gray goatee, entered the Bank of Stockton on E. Miner Avenue and presented the clerk with a note demanding money.
He received an undisclosed amount of money and left the bank running east on Miner. Police responded to
Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to call the Stockton Police Department at (209) 937-8377 or Crime Stoppers at (209) 946-0600.
Tips can also be left on the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page.