Bank Of Stockton Robbed; Suspect Sought
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton bank was robbed Monday by a man who appeared to be in his 50s, according to police.
The suspect, described as between 50-55 years old and bald with a gray goatee, entered the Bank of Stockton on E. Miner Avenue and presented the clerk with a note demanding money.
He received an undisclosed amount of money and left the bank running east on Miner. Police responded to
Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to call the Stockton Police Department at (209) 937-8377 or Crime Stoppers at (209) 946-0600.
Tips can also be left on the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page.