Bank Of Stockton Robbed; Suspect Sought
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton bank was robbed Monday by a man who appeared to be in his 50s, according to police.
The suspect, described as between 50-55 years old and bald with a gray goatee, entered the Bank of Stockton on E. Miner Avenue and presented the clerk with a note demanding money.
He received an undisclosed amount of money and left the bank running east on Miner. Police responded to
Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to call the Stockton Police Department at (209) 937-8377 or Crime Stoppers at (209) 946-0600.
Tips can also be left on the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page.