Bank Of Stockton Robbed; Suspect Sought
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton bank was robbed Monday by a man who appeared to be in his 50s, according to police.
The suspect, described as between 50-55 years old and bald with a gray goatee, entered the Bank of Stockton on E. Miner Avenue and presented the clerk with a note demanding money.
He received an undisclosed amount of money and left the bank running east on Miner. Police responded to
Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to call the Stockton Police Department at (209) 937-8377 or Crime Stoppers at (209) 946-0600.
Tips can also be left on the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page.