Bank Of Stockton Robbed; Suspect Sought
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton bank was robbed Monday by a man who appeared to be in his 50s, according to police.
The suspect, described as between 50-55 years old and bald with a gray goatee, entered the Bank of Stockton on E. Miner Avenue and presented the clerk with a note demanding money.
He received an undisclosed amount of money and left the bank running east on Miner. Police responded to
Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to call the Stockton Police Department at (209) 937-8377 or Crime Stoppers at (209) 946-0600.
Tips can also be left on the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page.